Created on Sunday, 11 May 2014 12:28
This documentary has nothing to do with the biblical concept of the Four Horsemen. It identifies the modern day Four Horsemen as:
1) A rapacious financial system
2) Escalating organized violence
3) Abject poverty for billions
4) The exhaustion of the earth's resources
In this film various economists, former government advisors, former Wall Street insiders and a host of other speakers, explain the mechanics of the current global financial and economic system and the enormous imbalance that it creates. I don’t agree with the solutions that are offered as a remedy by some of the speakers but the overall content is highly informative.
As always I recommend that you draw your own conclusions.
More info: RenegadeEconomist
Created on Monday, 06 January 2014 19:51
By now it is (or should be) a well known fact that the United States is nearing societal and economic collapse. Lawmakers cry “we’re broke” as they slash budgets and leave many Americans scrambling to survive.
Meanwhile, multibillion-dollar American corporations like Exxon, Google and Bank of America are making record profits. And while the deficit climbs and the cuts go deeper, corporations with intimate ties to political leaders are concealing colossal profits overseas to avoid paying U.S. income tax.
‘We’re not broke’ is the story of how fed-up Americans from across the country, take their frustration to the streets and vow to make the corporations pay their fair share.
Created on Tuesday, 02 July 2013 20:36
In the aftermath of the worst financial crisis in living memory BBC business editor Robert Peston examines how the world got to this point, and how the collossal imbalances in the global economy have left the UK in need of a radical economic overhaul.
Created on Sunday, 21 July 2013 15:26
This playlist presents some of the realistic views with regard to the true state of the US Economy, which will NEVER be shown on the mainstream media.
* Jeff Berwick (founder and chief editor of the dollarvigilante.com) at Cambridge House International's Vancouver Resource Investment Conference
* Interview with Dmitry Orlov (author of 'Reinventing Collapse: The Soviet Experience and American Prospects') on RT
* ‘The End of America’ – Presentation by Stefan Molyneux (host of Freedomain Radio – and winner of the 2012 Liberty Inspiration Award)
* Max Keiser (journalist and broadcaster in London), Eric Draitser (founder of stopimperialism.com) and Rollin Amore (economist and political commentator) on PressTV.com