This is a nice introduction into occult knowledge presented in an all-day seminar by Mark Passio. To put your mind at ease let me start off right away, by giving some standard dictionary definitions of the term occult:
– To shut off from view or exposure: cover, eclipse – "the light of a star that was about to be occulted … by Uranus itself" — Jonathan Eberhart
– Not revealed: secret, deep, subterranean – "occult jealousy" — J. C. Powys
– Not easily apprehended or understood:abstruse, mysterious – "occult matters like nuclear physics, radiation effects and the designing of rockets" — Robert Bendiner
– Of or relating to the occult – "the occult arts—astrology, palmistry, card reading" — Amy Fine Collins
– Matters regarded as involving the action or influence of supernatural powers or some secret knowledge of them
Like all knowledge, occult i.e. hidden knowledge can be used for good or evil, and how it is used depends on the objectives of the user.
This introduction mostly covers "light" occult subjects aimed at the novice and lasts almost 7 hours. If you would like to find out even more after you watched it, you can continue with all the videos in the Hidden History Continued and Symbolism sections.
Mark Passio did a follow-up to this presentation in 2016 in which he outlines the deeply dark aspects of occult knowledge called "De-Mystifying The Occult – Part II: Satanism & The Dark Occult". This one is a must-watch if you want to have a basic understanding of the beliefs and practices that are being used to control the world's population.